Saturday, November 28, 2009

Unofficial DOVE Chocolate Nutcracker Is a Great Gift for Your Favorite DOVE Chocolate Discoveries Chocolatier!


Is this the coolest Steinbach nutcracker??
As soon as I saw it I had to have it!


While he is officially known as the "Steinbach Gingerbread Baker Nutcracker" it is not hard to imagine that those are really Dove Chocolate Candies on his tray! He even has Dove Chocolate Discoveries colors. Steinbach Nutcrackers are imported from Germany and the craftmanship and attention to details such as the assembly and painting are impeccable.

I plan on using him for my Holiday Vendor Event Table Displays (hmm...I better tell my accountant) and as a honored guest on my fireplace mantel.

I love it. I had to have it and I thought you would love it too!

Check him out on Amazon...that is where I found mine.
     There are also 3 other gingerbread nutcrackers that are made by Steinbach and are worth seeing after you go to Amazon. But for now the nutcracker in the picture below has my attention! Happy Holidays from Carrie Geyer!