Friday, January 1, 2010

DOVE Chocolate Discoveries Cupcake Cookies


Cupcake Cookies are made with the contents of the DOVE Chocolate Discoveries Cupcake Kit; this variation is a very popular recipe with DOVE Chocolatiers and Party Hostesses. 

One cupcake kit will yield 20-30 cookies depending on size.  The cookies I made are about 2 inches in diameter and I had 26 cookies when I was done.  The frosting mix is used to fill the cookies and they are then rolled in the blue sprinkles that are in the kit.  I dusted the cookies with our DCD Vanilla Cocoa Dusting Powder.  It is a delicious dessert that no one can resist.

We took ours to a New Year's Eve Party last night.  They looked very festive on the table thanks to the sprinkles...You can get a link to the recipe at my Dove Chocolate Recipe website.