Sunday, January 4, 2009

Carrie Geyer, Dove Chocolatier, Recruits Chocolate Lovers to Run Their Own Chocolatier Business

In a September, 2008 press release, MARS Snackfood US "announced the launch of DOVE Chocolate Discoveries(TM), the company's new venture into direct selling. DOVE Chocolate Discoveries(TM) provides chocolate-lovers the opportunity to discover their inner entrepreneur -- or "Chocolatier" -- by starting an at-home chocolate business, beginning with hosting chocolate parties, selling exclusive DOVE Chocolate Discoveries(TM) products and developing a network of Chocolatiers."

The press release explains that "all Chocolatiers are trained and equipped to hold chocolate parties that focus on their customer's area of interest -- candy-making, simple desserts, drinks, or simply savoring the chocolate as-is. After attending a party, guests have the opportunity to become Chocolatiers themselves or host their own Chocolate Tasting party. These tasting parties are the only place where DOVE Chocolate Discoveries(TM) products are sold."

I feel fortunate to have found this company. It is the first time that I have enjoyed real success in direct sales. Since joining the company in September I have had 10 parties with more bookings scheduled in January and February. I am making money and having fun. Public response to the concept, the company and the products is very positive. I have had repeat sales and friends asking me if they can host a party...

Click the link to read the Press Release and learn more about Dove Chocolate Discoveries: MARS Snackfood US :: DOVE Chocolate Discoveries(TM) Recruits American Chocolate Lovers to Run Their Own Chocolatier Business

Contact me if you or someone you know is looking for a company like Dove Chocolate Discoveries.

Want info? freechocolate@comcast.net

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like an interesting business. I will be in touch with you later this week.

Cynthia said...

What a great blog you have! So glad to hear you're very successful with the program; I've always toyed with the idea of being a chocolatier! You're doing it and doing very well at it, that's wonderful. Thanks for stopping by my blog and hopefully many people will look into this and come over to see what you have to say about the Dove Chocolate Discoveries program.

Jessica said...

This is very interesting. I have found chocolate to be a passion of mine :) I actually attended culinary school and throughly enjoyed the whole chocolate segment! I have written papers on chocolate and studied chocolate too...I would like to know a little more about this!
Thanks!