Sunday, February 8, 2009

Gotta Try This Chocolate Sheet Cake Soon!!! with Dove Cocoa of course....

DSC_0202

I stumbled onto this recipe somehow.  I haven't had a chance to try it yet but I plan to soon....of course I will be substituting Dove Cocoa in the recipe!!
Find the recipe here: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/the_best_chocol/.  Take time to poke around this blog....it's been around for awhile and has a ton of interesting content!!!!   Carrie Geyer
Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie, thanks for the comment! I have fallen in love with your dove chocolate blog the second I opened it up! What a scrumpcious looking blog. I'm glad I got to know about your blog just in time for valentines day. Well, the recipe for the cookie is....

1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1 TBS vanilla
2 TBS OJ
1 tsp baking powder
2 1/2 cup flour

Refrigerate dough for two hours and roll out about 1/4inch thick.
Bake on an ungreased baking sheet for 6-10 minutes @ 400F.

For the chocolate, I just microwaved dove chocolate while stirring occasionally and spread it on the cookies! Hope up enjoy them!

Carrie Geyer said...

Hi, Thank you so much for the recipe...can't wait to try it. I thought I posted about your cookies on my blog...I will do that later tonite. See you soon! Carrie Geyer