Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What To Do With Old Dove Catalogs...the poem


Well it's almost time to retire the old Dove Chocolate Discoveries Catalogs. If you are like me, you still have a few in your supply closet!! I like to use the old catalogs as "teasers" that get left behind in waiting rooms and other public places. Here is a poem that you can put on the old catalogs.

Though the date on this catalog may be old
Look inside and you'll be sold
Many great items you will see
Call me to learn how to get some FREE!
Want to see what we have now?
Get the new catalog and get ready for WOW!
Give me a call and I will send-
the new catalog and you will want to spend!
But be a hostess- have a tasting and fun-
in the evening or out in the sun!
Invite your friends and share the news!
Earn FREE chocolate and 1/2 price too!