Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Start Your Dove Business for $99 thru March 31st...


Our Business Kit has enough Dove Chocolate Products to Host 4 Chocolate Tasting Parties and start making money.

Pay for your Business Kit with just $400 in sales at the parties. My average party is $400 with 8-11 guests! I can show you how to do it too!




What's included?

1/2 #White Chocolate
1.5 #Milk Chocolate
1.5 #Dark Chocolate
4 Chocolate Mousse Paks
1 Chocolate Martini Mix Bottle
12 Chai Tea Paks
6 Coconut Smoothie Mix Paks
1 Truffle Fudge Brownie Mix
1 Cupcake Kit
1 Pastry Bag
1 Box Chocolate Covered Pretzels
1 Box Milk Choc. & Cinnamon Dusted Almonds
1 Blue Heart Fondue Set
2 Silicone Spatulas
1 DCD Duffle Bag
1 DCD Logo Apron,
50 Blank Business Cards
50 Spring Catalogs
50 Order Forms
1 "How to do a Tasting Party" DVD
50 Invitations
25 Spring/Summer Entertaining Guides
(Retail Value of Kit: $350.00)
Get started for $99.00 with everything you need.

Want to know more??
Contact me: freechocolate@comcast.net or call 302.249.4462.

My husband, Dean and I are successful Chocolatiers who can answer all your questions and give you the information you need to decide if Dove Chocolate Discoveries is right for you.

Want to see a video? Contact me via email and I will send you the link to see the video and catalog.